Hotel leadership and talent
We define hotel talent as the attitude and aptitude put at the service of a challenge for each hotel or hotel chain. For us, hotel talent as the aptitude and attitude at the heart of any hotel. In this programme, the leaders detect, encourage and align this talent, guiding it to become objectives, vision, strategies, etc. […]
At Metahotel, we train and support hotel managers and their leaders so this happens; the chosen staff learn how to detect, train and retain talent based on four pillars:
- Using soft skills.
- Influencing as hotel coach leaders.
- Using agile methods.
- Introducing new department management tools.
Using our own GLOCAL METHODOLOGY©, we co-create custom hotel programmes and perform follow-up via an ad hoc Comprehensive Dashboard for each company, thus optimising every company’s main expense: their staff.
Most of the solutions we offer can be subsidised or co-financed with training credit schemes (such as FUNDAE in Spain).
What we focus on
Who is it for?
- Talent retention
- Reduced rotation and absenteeism
- Reduced recruitment and training costs
- Quicker process implementation
- Improved online reputation
- Improved motivation and a sense of belonging
- Advice on talent selection processes
- Kick-started innovation
- Internal career path plans
Fill in the form to receive more information
Would you like to know more about this solution?
Fill in the form, tell us what you need and we will contact you as soon as possible.